Opening August 2013…. Elements Therapy Ltd comes to Salisbury! We are already taking bookings so call 07595 052612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
With so many individuals and practices offering sports massage nowadays in Salisbury it can be difficult to know whom to turn to. Here are some reasons why you should feel confident about having a sports massage with us at Elements at our Salisbury centre – we will not disappoint!
1) If you’re looking for skilled sports massage in Salisbury, our therapists are highly experienced – our lead therapist, Sarah Champion has been the soft tissue therapist for the GB Diving Team for 3 years and worked with the team during the London 2012 Olympics. We have all worked in the profession for many years.
2) Our sports massage therapists in Salisbury are qualified in Sports Massage with highly respected and renowned schools – The North London School of Sports Massage and The Southern School of Sports Massage. Further CPD qualifications are also regularly achieved to further develop our knowledge. Certificates can be produced on request.
3) Paperwork is important if you’re after a sports massage – our therapists in Salisbury hold the highest level of insurance, are all First Aid qualified and have been CRB checked. Certificates can be produced on request.
4) Our sports massage therapists in Salisbury have all worked in elite sport, varying from rugby and football to gymnastics, diving and athletics. That’s not to say that we ONLY treat sportspeople…far from it!
5) Our sports massage therapist in Salisbury are PASSIONATE about making you feel better. We are dedicated to our jobs, we love what we do and we want to help you.
6) For sports massage therapy in Salisbury you should know that we are professional at all times – your safety and comfort is of utmost importance to us. We use towels to cover areas not being treated. We ask the right questions. We keep your records confidential. We always do the best for you.
7) Our sports massage therapists in Salisbury know when massage is not right for you – massage is contraindicated for some medical conditions. We are linked with physiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths and will refer you on if necessary and correct.
8) If you’re looking for knowledgeable sports massage therapists in Salisbury, we are full of helpful advice, useful tips and have the knowledge to pass aftercare on to you following your session so that you can continue to progress and get better.
9) Our sports massage therapists in Salisbury are friendly, approachable, trustworthy and are happy to be contacted at any time with queries or questions that you may have, either prior to or after your sports massage session.
If you have any questions about sports massage in Salisbury please call 07595 052612. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Vouchers are available for sports massage & pregnancy massage, biomechanics.
Please enquire for more details.